Here’s a handy list of upcoming events and appearances. I’m also booking school visits — in person or virtually. I love to talk to young readers about making the world more splendid through poetry, the joy of books, life as an author, and more! Please contact me for fees and additional information.
See you soon?
- Saturday, April 9, 2022: BAM! Festival in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- An amazing lineup of authors, illustrators, and musicians in beautiful, sunny West Palm Beach
- Panels, Q&As, workshops, book signings, and more!
- 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM downtown (more details to come)
- Saturday, August 24, 2019: Saturday Morning Storytime at The Bookshop in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Join me at 10:00 AM for a reading of POETREE and a fun craft.
- The Bookshop is located in East Nashville at 1043 W Eastland Avenue, Nashville TN 37206.
- Saturday, September 13, 2019: SCBWI Midsouth Fall Conference Cocktail and Autograph Party at Embassy Suites Cool Springs in Franklin, Tennessee.
- From 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM conference faculty and attendees (including me!) will be meeting, greeting, and signing books (conveniently available for purchase at the conference bookstore.) The cocktail and autograph party is open to the public.
- If you’re attending the conference you can find me Friday-Sunday all over the place learning, laughing, and volunteering.
- Think you might want to attend the conference? Registration is open through September 1, 2019.
- Monday, September 30, 2019: TASL Annual Conference at Embassy Suites Murfreesboro in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
- From 3:00 PM to 3:50 PM I’ll be participating in A Novel Conversation — an author speed-dating event giving librarians a chance to meet authors and learn about their books.
- From 4:00 PM to 4:50 PM I’ll be signing books in the exhibit hall with the other A Novel Conversation authors.
- Saturday, October 26, 2019: Books By The Banks at Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- The festival takes place from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- More information coming soon!
- Friday, April 26, 2019 – Saturday, April 27, 2019: SOKY Book Fest 2019 at the Knicely Convention Center in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- On Friday at noon I will be presenting a picture book program with author Skila Brown.
- On Saturday at 9:00 AM I will be on a picture book panel in classroom 112 with authors Bea Birdsong, Wendy BooydeGraaf, Monique Fields, and Diana Murray.
- You can also find me signing books (and maybe sneaking away from my table to hear Angie Thomas speak!)
- Friday, April 19, 2019: Cheekwood Spring Art Hop at Cheekwood Estate & Gardens in Nashville, Tennessee.
- I will be reading in the Herb Garden at 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, and 3:00 PM
- Reservations are recommended for this popular event which also includes egg hunts, art activities, food trucks, and a long-eared special guest! Please see website for more details.
- Friday, March 22, 2019 at 6:30 PM: POETREE launch party at Parnassus Books in
Nashville, Tennessee. There will be books, and cake, and friends, and me.