Here’s a handy list of upcoming events and appearances. I’m also booking school visits — in person or via Skype. I love to talk to young readers about making the world more splendid through poetry, the joy of books, life as an author, and more! Please contact me for fees and additional information.
See you soon?
- Friday, April 26, 2019 – Saturday, April 27, 2019: SOKY Book Fest 2019 at the Knicely Convention Center in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- On Friday at noon I will be presenting a picture book program with author Skila Brown.
- On Saturday at 9:00 AM I will be on a picture book panel in classroom 112 with authors Bea Birdsong, Wendy BooydeGraaf, Monique Fields, and Diana Murray.
- You can also find me signing books (and maybe sneaking away from my table to hear Angie Thomas speak!)
- Friday, April 19, 2019: Cheekwood Spring Art Hop at Cheekwood Estate & Gardens in Nashville, Tennessee.
- I will be reading in the Herb Garden at 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, and 3:00 PM
- Reservations are recommended for this popular event which also includes egg hunts, art activities, food trucks, and a long-eared special guest! Please see website for more details.
- Friday, March 22, 2019 at 6:30 PM: POETREE launch party at Parnassus Books in
Nashville, Tennessee. There will be books, and cake, and friends, and me.